Are you considering data cleaning as ... An Amazon seller looking to expand the information in your customer database? A financial institution looking to match known customer addresses with phone numbers? An online retailer looking for physical addresses for the members of your email list? A company with out-of-date or inaccurate customer information? A business who is missing key information to market to potential customers in the widest variety of ways? Do any of those sound like you? If so, your business is not living up to its potential. An incomplete customer and marketing database can lead to missed opportunities. Not only may you be unable to connect with a potential customer in your method of choice, you may miss the opportunity to connect entirely. [...]
Industry Tips & Secrets
- How to Avoid Reverse Phone Lookup Scams
- iomega Sucks, American Express Rocks, get a Drobo!
- Are you a good consumer or a consumer from hell?
- Political Robocalls
- How do I find out if someone is deceased?
- Internet Search Engines and Our Privacy
- Google offers free 411 for business listings
- Using Online Databases to Find Doctors
- Family History: Do You Know Where You Came From?
- How To Obtain a Truly Free and Instant People Search Guide | Howcast.com
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks