Are you considering data cleaning as ... An Amazon seller looking to expand the information in your customer database? A financial institution looking to match known customer addresses with phone numbers? An online retailer looking for physical addresses for the members of your email list? A company with out-of-date or inaccurate customer information? A business who is missing key information to market to potential customers in the widest variety of ways? Do any of those sound like you? If so, your business is not living up to its potential. An incomplete customer and marketing database can lead to missed opportunities. Not only may you be unable to connect with a potential customer in your method of choice, you may miss the opportunity to connect entirely. [...]
Industry Tips & Secrets
- Specialized Private Investigations
- Providing your Social Security Number on Forms
- Debt Collection Letters for Creditors
- What Are EHR and EMR Incentives and Penalties?
- Why would No-Info be available for a VIN or License Plate (TAG) search?
- Identify Phone Numbers for Cell Phone Text Messaging
- How Can You Tell if You’re about to Hire a Turkey?
- Search Engine Users
- Credit Check for Employment
- Searching for Homes for Sale
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks