Locate a person employment using social security number

If you need to locate a persons employment using social security number due to a judgment or to garnish wages, you’ve come to the right place.

Our network of professional investigators are licensed, bonded and insured and have the experience and know how to locate a person employment using social security number. They have located a person employment using social security number thousands of times.

Whether your are trying to find a persons employer using a social security number, our verified employment locate also called a Verified Place of Employment or POE search is sure to help.

The investigators have a great track record and we can confidently say that if your subject is gainfully employed legally and the company is reporting wages and taxes properly your subject’s employer will be located using a social security number.

If you are a spouse trying to verify employment for custody or alimony; or a law office working on a case and need to find an employer for a client; or a collection agency or collection department trying to garnish wages, this Place of Employment search is exactly what you’ve been looking for.

Here’s a recent unsolicited testimonial from a customer that was trying to locate an old friend to return some belongings:

Wow…thank you VERY much. I will certainly recommend your service if I ever know of anyone else that needs it. I am quite sure that you saved me a lot of wasted time, and probably money, if I had used other Internet services.
I have been in contact with my friends, and returned their things to them. We had a great little reunion, and I now feel so good about myself that there is some sort of closure on this.
Thank you again for such excellent and speedy service!
And, you may use this as a testimonial if you want. Like you say… your name says it all!

J.M. Cullen

We also offer corporate accounts, bulk rates and monthly service contracts to qualified businesses. For more information or to place an order today please click the more information link below.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Noah Wieder is President and CEO of Intelligent eCommerce, Inc. and the founder of http://www.bestpeoplesearch.com/. Bestpeoplesearch is a private investigator portal and Information Retrieval Services web site where investigators offer searches to businesses and individuals with specific search needs.

  • People Locator

    Right method to locate an employee. it is necessary from the security point of view or easy to find out someone.

  • Aster

    Fortunately these services exist to screen potential employees or renters. Times are getting tougher for everyone which means that you have to be more selective in who you involve yourself with. You can find free and paid services if you look.http://renter-screening.com

  • Debra Williams

    I need to find a place of employment for a customer. I have all data necessary. What type of fees are involved.

    • Noah

      Hi Debra,

      For now you can visit our assisted search PEO search service on bestpeoplesearch.com. We are in the process of moving all assisted services over to searchbug this year.

  • keishia

    i need to find some one work place that owe me money asap

  • Marianne Jones

    This didn’t help me at all I am trying to help my friend find out where his ex wife works she is claiming that she is disabled and cannot work yet she has two jobs and a great income. She is trying to take him to the cleaners for Spousal Support but he is 70 years old and is retired they were only married 5 years she is 48 he barely has a pot to poop in and she wants to take that away from him it is really sad she is a gold digger. How do I find out where she works any one know?

  • Marilyn

    How do I go about getting your assistance in finding someone’s employment information via social security number. Thank you.

  • rod reeves

    so where do i enter the ssn

    • Hi Rod,

      I think I answered this in my previous response, but if you’d like more information about wage garnishment or employment searches you can visit this page as well:
      http://www.searchbug.com/investigator-services/employment-wages.aspx – feel free to call our toll free support line at 800-990-2939 to speak with a representative if you need further help.

  • Shirley. Olswfski

    When the judge in NJ ordered my ex to pay support he quit both his jobs and oved to Illinois he is now im arrears $16,000 and everytime the court orders him to tell me were he works as soon as wage garnishment starts he quits is job and gets another one. I went back to court to have the arrearage reduced to a judgement because i believe he has a lawsuit pending.
    I am disable and have been for 10 years now. We were married 13 yrs. Ive been evicted twice and my car was repossedsed because he is not paying please can u help.
    I would not go after him but I have no . Im not being vindictive but when he left he did so through a text message and he cleaned out all the bank accounts that was partially my money too.
    He left leaving me with all the bills

  • Louis Jacobo

    I am a Bail Bondsmen With Galveston Area Bail Bonding In Galveston Tx. and work with Bay Area Bail Bonds in Houston Tx.
    We are always trying to locate persons who fail to show up for court. Would like to know if your service would be helpful..

    • Hi Louis,

      Yes, we have many bail bondsmen, collections agencies, and other industries use our tools to locate people. Getting information about friends, family, relatives, and associates is one way to start to track your bail jumpers. Our restricted access gives you the ability to search by SSN as well which can definitely help in skip tracing. You can find information on the SearchBug restricted Access here: https://www.searchbug.com/services/restricted-access.aspx

  • Stacey Thompson

    My ex boyfriend has taken my car. The police wont do anything as I had given him permission to drive it atone point. A tow company has agreed to pick it up for me, since I have documents proving it belongs to me alone. I just have to locate the car. I therefore need to know where he works. I have his social. Can I get this information from you.

  • Michele

    my ex has been ordered by the court to pay alimony for the rest of my life due to my disability! He has moved out of state and now I need to find out where he’s working so they can garnish his wages. My only income is Social Security! How do I find out this information on my own? I have his social security number so I need to find out where he is working now!
    If you could please help me I would really appreciate it,

  • Kim Franklin

    How much is your service in order to find a place of employment for a tenant that we have won judgement against but cannot locate where she works in order to start a garnishment

  • John Koger

    I have received a judgment against someone and I need to garnish their wages. I believe they are working in the Lima/Wapakoneta, OH area. I have their name, SS#, date of birth, and address. Can you help me? If so, how much will it cost?


  • Sarah

    I need help finding what job my husband works at. He quit his job so he wouldn’t have to pay child support and now he has a new one but I’m not sure where it is at.

  • mary

    Trying to trace my Grandfather places of employment. He is deceased since 1977. Wondering if I can use SSN.

    • Hi Mary,

      Unfortunately, POE (place of employment) historical info does not go back that far.

  • Terri roush

    Need to locate spouse employment for bills he owes

    • Sarita

      Hello Terri,
      We do have a search for Current Employment and there is also a link in the blog to the search. In case you missed it you can visit our Verified Place of Employment Search to view all information on the search and this is also the order page. Please review all information in the link for this search. If you have any questions after reviewing the link, please give us a call at 800-990-2939 M-F 8:30am – 4:00pm Pacific time.

      Thank you

  • Scott Holcombe

    Don’t waste your time on this site. I wanted to bring something out before using this site. There customer service would no respond to my emails.

    • Sarita

      Hello Scott,
      Thank you for contacting us. We have searched our email inquiries and had not received any emails from your email address or by your name. Please be sure to contact us via email with the email address: support@searchbug.com. You may also contact us via telephone at 800-990-2939 M-F 8:30am – 4:00pm Pacific time for any questions that you may have.

      We look forward to assisting you with your search needs.

  • Doug

    I need to get a place of employment for a former tenant. I have been awarded a judgement, but can’t locate his current POE…can you help?

    • Sarita

      Hello Doug,
      Thank you for your inquiry with Searchbug.com. Yes, we have a search where a Private Investigator will search for your subject’s current place of employment and verify that they are currently employed at the location they provide to you. If your subject is not currently employed we will also check to see if your subject has an open unemployment claim. Please take a look at our Verified Place of Employment Search for details on the search including what all the investigator will look for, cost, turn time and more.

      Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We are available M-F 8:30am – 4:00pm Pacific time.

  • lynn brickl

    trying to find a person for garnishment. I do have a lot of info on him but really need to know if you can find his place of work and how much this will cost me

    • Sarita

      Hello Lynn,
      Our Verified Place of Employment search will have a Private Investigator locate and verify your subject’s CURRENT place of employment, the business address and business phone number.
      Outdated information will not be provided to you. The Private Investigator assigned to your case will locate and verbally verify the employment information and provide to you all of the pertinent information to be able to garnish wages from your subject.

      Please take a look at our Verified Place of Employment Search which details what all the Investigator will look for, cost, turn time, and it is also the order page. If you have any questions after reviewing the link, please let us know.

  • Jean Franklin

    current address

    • Jacob N

      Hello Jean,

      Thank you for your inquiry and comment. To obtain current address search the best option would be our Verified Current Address and Phone Search. This is an assisted search performed by licensed private investigators. The investigators assigned to these cases have decades of experience in finding hard to locate individuals.

      While most private investigators charge an hourly fee, our site ensures a flat rate for successful searches. If your subject’s whereabouts is unable to be verified by the investigator, a portion of their fee is actually refunded. It is a very low-risk solution to finding accurate and current information.

      Clicking on this Verified Locate link will take you to a page on our site where you can learn all of the details about the search including; how to order, typical results, pricing, and average turnaround time.

      If you’d like to discuss your needs before ordering or have any further questions please call our toll-free support number at 800-990-2939 between M – F from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm PST.

      Thank you and have a great day!
      SearchBug Support

  • Jean Franklin

    need history of residence

    • Jacob N

      Hi Jean,

      Thank you for your comment and inquiry. A good place to start your search for a history of residence would be our public records. If you are interested in doing your own research without any worry of paying for each search our one-week non-recurring trial membership is a good option. You’d get to search all our premium address and people data for one low fee of just $9 for an entire week without the worry of having to cancel your membership. We do not charge you over and over again unless you want to renew your membership manually. No automatic charges are occurred during or after the one-week trial. Please review our membership page for more information. If you’d like to speak with someone on our support team, please call us at 800-990-2939 M – F from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm PST.

      Thank you,
      Searchbug Support



    • Jacob N

      Hello Rose,

      Thank you for your comment and inquiry.

      SearchBug offers a self-search tool that allows our customers to use a social security number to find employment information on a subject. However, due to the sensitive nature of information provided in this search, a Verified Business Account is required to continue further with the results. If you are interested in creating a verified business account with us at SearchBug, all of the information, details, and the step by step process is included in the link provided.

      If you are not a business owner or not associated with a business, the next available option is our assisted place of employment searches that can be supported by as much information that you can provide, including a social security number. These types of searches are done by an investigator with the intent to find current information.

      The details of the searches including how to order, results, pricing, and average turnaround time can be found by clicking these links:

      Basic Place of Employment Search
      Verified Place of Employment Search

      If you have any questions or concerns regarding assisted searches you can view all of the details at the links provided or you can give us a call at 800-990-2939 during our phone support hours M – F 7:00 am – 4:00 pm PST.

      Thank You

  • Corrine Fettig

    I am trying to locate where my ex husband works. Friend of the Court will not tell me.

    • Jacob N

      Hello Corrine,

      Searchbug offers a few options for finding where your ex husband works. Depending on what and how much information you have, our assisted search tools will be the way to go.

      We offer a basic place of employment search which typically results in the last known reported employer and employment history. However, this information is not verified and not guaranteed to be current. The Verified Place of Employment search assigns a licensed private investigator with over 2 decades of experience to help you personally search for your ex-husband’s current employer. If successful, the resulting information is verbally verified and guaranteed current. Please visit the links below for more information and details including how to order, the cost, and average turnaround time.

      Basic Place of Employment Search
      Verified Place of Employment Search

      Let us know if you have any further questions by replying to this message or feel free to give us a call 760-454-7301 M-F 7am-4pm PST. Thank You