Why do you suppose so many people are looking for free reverse cell phone lookup information? I mean really, there are literally thousands of searches every day on all the various search engines from individuals trying to get free cell phone number reverse look up information.
I ran some statistics on Google and found that in a typical 24 hour period over 750 people type in the term “free reverse cell phone directory”. Ok, I’ll clue everyone in to a secret. There is no such thing as a free reverse cell phone directory, none, nada, ziltch. And, if there were, the data would be junk.
The only way to really find an accurate name or address from a cell phone number is to hire a professional. Yeah, there are some web sites like a1peoplesearch.com that offer free reverse phone searches and granted they have some cell phone info (albeit rare).
If you need truly accurate info, and you don’t want to spend dozens of hours doing search engine searches until your fingers fall off, or are tired of clicking through dozens of useless links, you’ll soon realize there are only a hand full of professional information retrieval services online.
A professional information retrieval service will have a “contact us” page or similar on their web site which includes a contact form or email address as well as a REAL phone number where you can call and speak with someone within a reasonable time period.
There are also dozens of web sites that are link farms or offer low discounted prices and no customer service. Always remember the saying, “you get what you pay for”. So when looking for free cell phone lookup searches that saying will definitely ring true.
Going back to my stats from search engines like Google, I thought it would be interesting for people to see just how many people are searching the following phrases in a 24 hour period. It’s mind boggling to think this many people need to find out information about cell phone numbers.
This is a list of terms related to cell phone searches phrases performed in Google in August 2007 with the projected number of times the search was requested in a 24 hour period.
- Free reverse cell phone directory – 785
- Cell phone lookup – 360
- Reverse cell phone lookup – 257
- Free cell phone lookup – 250
- Reverse cell phone directory – 239
- Cell phone number lookup – 235
- Free reverse cell phone lookup – 212
- Reverse cell phone – 189
- Cell phone reverse lookup – 185
- Reverse cell phone look up – 184
- Cellular reverse lookup – 162
- Free reverse cell phone look up – 146
- Free cell phone reverse lookup – 133
- Free cell phone number lookup – 131
- Reverse cell phone numbers – 125
- Free reverse cell phone – 115
- Free cell phone number reverse lookup – 113
- Reverse cell phone search – 97
- Free reverse cell phone search – 95
- Cell phone number reverse lookup – 94
- Reverse cell phone number look up – 85
- Reverse cell phone number – 81
- Reverse cell phone number lookup – 80
- Reverse cell phone number search – 75
- Free reverse cell phone number lookup – 70
- Reverse lookup cell phones – 63
- Who called me – 63
- Cell phone reverse lookup free – 62
- Free reverse cell phone number search – 60
- Free services to lookup cell phone numbers – 56
- Free reverse cell phone numbers – 56
- Cell phone reverse look up – 55
- Free reverse cell phone number searches – 53
- Free reverse cell lookup – 46
- Free reverse cell phone number – 46
- Reverse cell lookup – 44
- Free cell phone number reverse – 43
- Cell phone reverse number lookup – 41
- Cellular phone number reverse lookup – 40
- Free reverse cellular phone lookup – 38
- Reverse cell – 38
- Cell phone reverse phone number lookup – 37
- Reverse lookup cell phone numbers – 36
- Cell phone number reverse look up – 34
- Cell phone reverse search – 33
- Free cell phone reverse directory – 33
- Free reverse cell phone number look up – 33
- Cell phone number reverse search – 32
- Free reverse lookup cell phone – 32
- Free sprint pcs cell phone reverse lookup – 29
- Reverse cell phone look up free – 28
- Reverse cell look up – 27
- Find people by cell phone number – 27
- Cell phone number lookup free – 26
- Free reverse cell – 25
- Reverse cell phone number free – 24
- Reverse lookup cell phone – 24
- Cell phone reverse – 23
- Free cell phone reverse loookup – 22
- Reverse cell phone number directory – 22
- Cell phone reverse directory – 22
- Free sprint cell phone reverse lookup – 22
- Free reverse cell number lookup – 22
- SD cell phone reverse directory – 21
- Reverse cell phone lookup free – 21
- Reverse cell phone lookups – 21
- Free reverse cell phone number locator – 20
- Free reverse cell lookup mobile phone number look – 20
- Cell phone lookup free – 20
- Free cell phone lookups – 20
- Free cell phone reverse – 20
As you can clearly see, there are a lot of people looking for free cell phone information. I truly wish there was a way to deliver accurate information for free, it’s just not possible.
Here’s how cell phone information ends up in private databases that charge industry professionals like private investigators substantial monthly fees as well as transaction fees to access their databases.
Keep in mind, there is not just one private company that obtains cell phone numbers. There are dozens if not hundreds of companies that warehouse and mine data. If you have any type of “club card” and used your cell phone number on your club card, it is likely that those companies sell information to “marketing companies”.
Financial institutions sell or share personal information but offer a way to opt-out if you read the fine printed privacy notice.
If you really want to keep your cell phone number private, just remember; never use it, never tell anyone your number, never write it down, never put it on business cards, never use it to order pizza, never give it to any business, etc..
You get the idea, it’s pretty much impossible to keep your cell phone number out of these databases. You’d have to change your number often or just never give out your number to anyone.
Thousands of companies are compensated for all personal information they sell, trade, or share somehow. This information doesn’t come free, but it’s available.
Some of the private data companies will offer free information online, however the databases they typically offer for free are historical or contain older information. Keep in mind that old numbers or outdated information is still viable, but it doesn’t really help the majority of people looking for the most current information.
The bottom line is; if you want to get current, accurate, up-to-date cell phone searches, hire a professional.
If you don’t hire the “bestpeoplesearch” company, please be sure you are dealing with a legitimate organization that returns emails and phone calls.
Also be sure whoever you hire to conduct your cell phone search requests has a satisfactory Better Business Bureau track record and is a BBB member in good standing.