Use the links below to access the databases and check out any of the Safety Recalls in the United States.
|Boating Related Recalls:
Search the United States Coast Guard Boating Safety database for boating related recalls. Fields include MIC, company, problem, model, and/or model year.
|Child Safety Seat Related:
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigation database for child safety seat recalls.
|Fire Related Product Recalls:
Search the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) database for fire-related product recalls and advisories. Fields include keyword, category, date range, and/or alert type.
|Food, Drug & Cosmetic Safety:
Browse the U.S. Food and Drug Administration list of food, drug, and cosmetic recalls and safety alerts that have been issued in the past two (2) months.
|Consumer Product Safety Commission:
CPSC is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death from thousands of types of consumer products. You can find information on over 5,000 product recalls and recall alerts using the various searches below.
|CPSC Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls:
Search the CPSC database for Press Releases about recalled products. Searchable by keyword or phrase.
|CPSC Recalls by Company Name:
Search the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission database of recalled products by Company name.
|CPSC Recalls by Date:
Find Recalls by Month and Year. Want to know all the recalls in May 2012, use this search.
|CPSC Recalls by Product Description:
Search the CPSC database of recalled products by Product Description.
|Recalls by Product Type:
Search the CPSC database of recalled products by product type.
|School Bus Recalls:
Browse the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) list for school bus safety assurance program recall listings.
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigation database for vehicle tire recalls.
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) database for vehicle and equipment recalls by type, year, make, model, and optionally by component.
Most recent News from the CPSC
- BESTAR Recalls Juvenile Dressers Due to Tip-over Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Black Diamond Recalls Via Ferrata Climbing Equipment Due to Fall Hazard
- Black Diamond Recalls Climbing Ascenders Due to Fall Hazard
- Black Diamond Recalls Camming Climbing Devices Due to Fall Hazard
- Digital Clamp Meters Recalled by Klein Tools Due to Shock and Burn Hazards
- Rocky Mountain Recalls Bicycles with Front Disc Brakes to Replace Quick Release Lever Due to Crash Hazard
- SCOTT Recalls Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
- phil&teds Recalls Dash Strollers Due to Risk of Injury
- Pacific Cycle Recalls Infant Bicycle Helmets Due to Choking and Magnet Ingestion Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Target
- Target Recalls Menorahs Due to Fire Hazard