Use the links below to access the databases and check out any of the Safety Recalls in the United States.
|Boating Related Recalls:|
Search the United States Coast Guard Boating Safety database for boating related recalls. Fields include MIC, company, problem, model, and/or model year.
|Child Safety Seat Related:|
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigation database for child safety seat recalls.
|Fire Related Product Recalls:|
Search the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) database for fire-related product recalls and advisories. Fields include keyword, category, date range, and/or alert type.
|Food, Drug & Cosmetic Safety:|
Browse the U.S. Food and Drug Administration list of food, drug, and cosmetic recalls and safety alerts that have been issued in the past two (2) months.
|Consumer Product Safety Commission:|
CPSC is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death from thousands of types of consumer products. You can find information on over 5,000 product recalls and recall alerts using the various searches below.
|CPSC Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls:|
Search the CPSC database for Press Releases about recalled products. Searchable by keyword or phrase.
|CPSC Recalls by Company Name:|
Search the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission database of recalled products by Company name.
|CPSC Recalls by Date:|
Find Recalls by Month and Year. Want to know all the recalls in May 2012, use this search.
|CPSC Recalls by Product Description:|
Search the CPSC database of recalled products by Product Description.
|Recalls by Product Type:|
Search the CPSC database of recalled products by product type.
|School Bus Recalls:|
Browse the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) list for school bus safety assurance program recall listings.
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigation database for vehicle tire recalls.
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) database for vehicle and equipment recalls by type, year, make, model, and optionally by component.
Most recent News from the CPSC
- Vivint Recalls Remotec Dimming Switch Modules Due to Shock Hazard (Recall Alert)
- OXO Recalls Nest Booster Seats Due to Fall Hazard
- Viking Range Recalls Gas Ranges Due to Burn Hazard
- Hewitt Recalls Marine Winches Due to Injury Hazard
- Valor Athletics Recalls Olympic Weight Bench due to Injury Hazard
- Electrolux Recalls Kenmore Elite Ranges Due to Fire and Burn Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Sears
- Kenmore Elite Ranges Recalled by Electrolux Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Sears
- Precision Trading Recalls Espresso Makers Due to Risk of Burns
- Kaldi’s Coffee Roasting Recalls Cup Sleeves Due to Fire Hazard
- Rocky Brands Recalls Rocky Rubber Snake Boots Due to Failure of Snake Guard