Use the links below to access the databases and check out any of the Safety Recalls in the United States.
|Boating Related Recalls:
Search the United States Coast Guard Boating Safety database for boating related recalls. Fields include MIC, company, problem, model, and/or model year.
|Child Safety Seat Related:
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigation database for child safety seat recalls.
|Fire Related Product Recalls:
Search the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) database for fire-related product recalls and advisories. Fields include keyword, category, date range, and/or alert type.
|Food, Drug & Cosmetic Safety:
Browse the U.S. Food and Drug Administration list of food, drug, and cosmetic recalls and safety alerts that have been issued in the past two (2) months.
|Consumer Product Safety Commission:
CPSC is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death from thousands of types of consumer products. You can find information on over 5,000 product recalls and recall alerts using the various searches below.
|CPSC Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls:
Search the CPSC database for Press Releases about recalled products. Searchable by keyword or phrase.
|CPSC Recalls by Company Name:
Search the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission database of recalled products by Company name.
|CPSC Recalls by Date:
Find Recalls by Month and Year. Want to know all the recalls in May 2012, use this search.
|CPSC Recalls by Product Description:
Search the CPSC database of recalled products by Product Description.
|Recalls by Product Type:
Search the CPSC database of recalled products by product type.
|School Bus Recalls:
Browse the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) list for school bus safety assurance program recall listings.
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigation database for vehicle tire recalls.
Search the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) database for vehicle and equipment recalls by type, year, make, model, and optionally by component.
Most recent News from the CPSC
- October Mountain Products Recalls Hanging Bow Scales Due to Impact and Laceration Hazards
- HP Recalls Batteries for HP and Compaq Notebook Computers Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- 3M Recalls Hard Hats Due to Shock Hazard
- Ecovent Recalls Room Sensors Due to Shock Hazard (Recall Alert)
- The Land of Nod Recalls Octopus Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle and Food Warmers Recalled by Mayborn USA Due to Fire Hazard
- Lumber Liquidators Agrees To Not Resume Sales of Inventory of Chinese-Made Laminate Flooring, Continue Comprehensive Testing Program As Part of a Recall to Test
- Sony Recalls VAIO Laptop Computer Battery Packs Due to Burn and Fire Hazards
- STIHL Recalls Battery-Powered Hedge Trimmers Due to Laceration Hazard
- Direct Distributors Recalls Angle Grinders Due to Risk of Laceration