Best PC Tune Up Program – XP Registry Repair Programs – Registry Remove Replace Repair?
Does anyone else feel my pain? A few years ago I convinced my folks to get a PC. They didn’t know what to get so I got them a nice used Dell from a friend. It worked great but I suddenly became the support center for everything related.
My folks are in thier 80′s now and it’s been about 8 years since I got my dad hooked on the internet. He’s on his 3rd PC a spanking new Dell with Windows Vista.
But of course I had to move all the old files from the other PC, set the old one up for my Mom so she has her own PC now and network them so she could print on the one printer. Whew…
I don’t know what my mom does online but she must click all sorts of links and stuff she gets in email. The viruses and spyware I cleaned off their PC’s a few months ago took hours.
I was dertermined to find software that would be easy for both of them to use and that they could run on a regular basis as to avoid me having to clean out and “tune up” their computers.
Here’s what I did for my folks and would recommend for anyone.
- Run Ad-Aware at least once a month for optimal control of scans, malware removal, and damage repair.
- Run Spyware Doctor at least once a month to remove spyware.
- Run Registry Mechanic at least once a month to improve PC performance, remove unwanted dead links in the registry (from installing and removing programs, temporary internet stuff, and all the junk you can’t see and don’t need).
- If you don’t have an AntiVirus program – try this FREE AntiVirus software.
Here are direct links to download FREE Versions.
- Download Free Spyware Removal Software
- Download Free AntiVirus Software
- Download Free Registry Repair Software