Twitter Patted is actually a single word, as in “Twitterpated”.
Twitterpated is an interesting term and one I have not heard until recently. Obviously used more these days due to Twitter, however I found references that indicate the term was first used by Thumper in the movie Bambi. I’m going to dig deeper and report back here..
Would you like help finding that person that makes you feel Twitterpated – try us at best people search, you’ll be glad you did?
- To be completely enamored with someone/something.
- The flighty exciting feeling you get when you think about/see the object of your affection.
- Romantically excited (i.e.: aroused)
- The ever increasing acceleration of heartbeat and body temperature as a result of being engulfed amidst the exhilaration and joy of being/having a romantic entity in someone’s life.
- An enjoyable disorder characterized by feelings of excitement, anticipation, high hopes, recent memories of interludes, giddiness, and physical overstimulation which occur simultaneously when experiencing a new love. These feelings take over without warning, usually at odd times (such as at a check-out line), with or without the partner present, and make it difficult to concentrate on anything but romance. They interfere with work and safe driving, but should be experienced at least once in every person’s lifetime.
|ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Noah Wieder is President and CEO of Intelligent eCommerce, Inc. and the founder of bestpeoplesearch.com. Bestpeoplesearch is a private investigator portal and Information Retrieval Services web site where investigators offer searches to businesses and individuals with specific search needs.|