- Are you a good consumer or a consumer from hell?
- Cybercrime: Don’t Be a Victim
- Benefits of an EHR System
- How Can You Tell if You’re about to Hire a Turkey?
- iomega Sucks, American Express Rocks, get a Drobo!
- 1940 Census Records Available for Free
- The Haircut
- IP Addresses and Spam
- I just want to find an old friend, can you help?
- How to Find out Who Owns a Phone Number
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Investigators utilize all legal avenues available to them to investigator Vehicles requested. There are many public and private systems that allow investigators access for specific DPPA purposes. If you requested a Vehicle search with a valid DPPA purpose the investigators …
If you placed an order for a private investigator search and think something is amiss, or incorrect, you may request the investigator recheck your results. We ask that you use the built in online system to respond to your report. …
If, for example, you order a search for a phone number at a particular address, and the investigator finds out that no phone line is connected to that address your report would show “No Active Service”. Such a finding is …
It is the hope of Best People Search that most searches are completed to customers’ satisfaction. In the unlikely event that the Best People Search system or their investigators cannot provide the information requested we will often request the investigators …