Industry Tips & Secrets
- Can you really get free cell phone lookup information?
- How to View Email Headers
- Is my Credit Card Secure when I use Best People Search?
- 3 Government Databases You Must Know About to Stay Safe
- Public Record Safety Recall Databases
- How to Spot a Telephone Scam
- Top 5 Song Searches on Google’s List
- How Accurate are Searches?
- Trace an Email Address – Reverse Email Lookup
- Labor Law Posters stay in Compliance with Osha
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Monthly Archives: November 2009
How am I protected from credit card fraud on your site? We use the latest online fraud tools, Credit Card Encryption, a Comodo Security Certificate and other hi-tech methods to ensure our system is safe to use. We go to …
When you submit your credit card information and your payment is approved a receipt will be shown on your confirmation screen. You can either write your invoice and order ID(s) down (or print the page using your browser’s print function) …
The simple answer is Yes. For those of you that require the details here’s what we do with your credit card information. When you make a payment for services on Bestpeoplesearch.com we do not store your entire credit card number …