Follow Us For Daily Related Content!
- How to avoid identity theft during the Holidays
- SSN Reserved for Future Use
- Locating someone with only a PO Box
- Unlisted Phone Number vs. Non-Published or Unpublished Number
- The Top 10 Dating Sites
- 6 Things You Can do to Keep Your Kids Safe at New Year’s
- How Can You Tell if You’re about to Hire a Turkey?
- Cell Phone Numbers and the SearchBug Day Pass
- Juicy Information About You on Computers All Over the World
- What happens if a positive result to my Best People Search does not exist?
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Monthly Archives: November 2009
How am I protected from credit card fraud on your site? We use the latest online fraud tools, Credit Card Encryption, a Comodo Security Certificate and other hi-tech methods to ensure our system is safe to use. We go to …
When you submit your credit card information and your payment is approved a receipt will be shown on your confirmation screen. You can either write your invoice and order ID(s) down (or print the page using your browser’s print function) …
The simple answer is Yes. For those of you that require the details here’s what we do with your credit card information. When you make a payment for services on Bestpeoplesearch.com we do not store your entire credit card number …