Industry Tips & Secrets
- How to View Email Headers
- Running a Background Check before Hiring Someone to Work in Your Home
- I have the SSN for someone can you find them?
- 6 Things You Can do to Keep Your Kids Safe at New Year’s
- Congressional Reform Act of 2010
- Database Vs Search Engines
- How can I place my order on Best People Search?
- What Are EHR and EMR Incentives and Penalties?
- Find Anyone Online, or Anything
- Providing your Social Security Number on Forms
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Monthly Archives: November 2009
How am I protected from credit card fraud on your site? We use the latest online fraud tools, Credit Card Encryption, a Comodo Security Certificate and other hi-tech methods to ensure our system is safe to use. We go to …
When you submit your credit card information and your payment is approved a receipt will be shown on your confirmation screen. You can either write your invoice and order ID(s) down (or print the page using your browser’s print function) …
The simple answer is Yes. For those of you that require the details here’s what we do with your credit card information. When you make a payment for services on Bestpeoplesearch.com we do not store your entire credit card number …