Industry Tips & Secrets
- WIPO: Promoting and Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Using Online Databases to Find Doctors
- Marketing Lists for Hotels
- How Accurate are Searches?
- Does Best People Search provide order and payment confirmation?
- Golf Work Out Exercises
- What Are EHR and EMR Incentives and Penalties?
- Search Engines and Phrases
- How to Locate and levy accounts – Part 2
- Running a Background Check before Hiring Someone to Work in Your Home
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The World Intellectual Property Organization, or better known as WIPO, is an agency of the United Nations. The agency was created in 1967 and its headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland. Its function is to promote and protect the use of …
It seems that everyone I know uses Google to search the internet for things they are looking for. While its said that Google gets 65% – 70% of the share of searches in the U.S., however, for many publishers, Google’s share …
Researching Your Family History Thanks to modern technology and the plethora of family research sites and databases, the average person is able to explore where they came from and delve into their family history. Many people are finding their way …