If you have license plate numbers and need owners name to that license plate you can review the available searches however, you must have a legitimate 'Drivers Privacy Protection Act' (DPPA) purpose for your search. There is no such thing as a public records license plate numbers search. You must hire a professional to obtain license plate information and you must provide a valid DPPA reason. Your search must conform to a DPPA purpose as follows: For use by any requester, if the requester demonstrates it has obtained the written consent of the individual to whom the information pertains. For use by an employer or its agent or insurer to obtain or verify information relating to a holder of a commercial driver's license that is required under the Commercial Motor [...]
Industry Tips & Secrets
- Can you find current cell phone number
- Differentiating Landline and Cell Phone Numbers
- Reversing the Background Check
- Why the Social Search Engine Works
- Google offers free 411 for business listings
- I have the SSN for someone can you find them?
- Use Twitter to Grow Your Email Marketing List
- Are there Deep Dark Secrets that a Private Investigator Can Reveal?
- Is my Date with Destiny or a Desperado?
- Cell Phone Numbers and the SearchBug Day Pass
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks