Follow Us For Daily Related Content!
- How Do I Get My Information Removed from the Internet
- 1940 Census Records Available for Free
- A1PeopleSearch – Free and Instant People Search
- IP Addresses and Spam
- Congressional Reform Act of 2010
- What Are EHR and EMR Incentives and Penalties?
- Real Time Searches vs Static Searches
- Driver’s Wanted? Well… Sort of…
- Searching and Creating Databases for Reunions
- How to find a phone number from name, city and state.
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: credit and collections compliance alert
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …