Industry Tips & Secrets
- Debt Collection Letters for Creditors
- Secretly Verify if SSN is Legal
- Are there Deep Dark Secrets that a Private Investigator Can Reveal?
- Can I dispute the results provided to me?
- How Do Use Your Customer’s Phone Numbers?
- Welcome to the Best People Search Blog
- Top Searches of 2013 According to Bing
- Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
- Your Search History
- Reverse Cell Phone Lookup for a Pre-paid Cell Phone
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: debt collector
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …