Industry Tips & Secrets
- Searching and Creating Databases for Reunions
- Does Best People Search provide order and payment confirmation?
- Social Security Number Fraud Q & amp; A
- Top 5 Song Searches on Google’s List
- Real Time Searches vs Static Searches
- Is my Credit Card Secure when I use Best People Search?
- Reverse Cell Phone Lookup for a Pre-paid Cell Phone
- Are you a good consumer or a consumer from hell?
- SearchBug Fan Page on Facebook
- How to find a phone number from name, city and state.
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: fair credit reporting act
Employee vs. Employer When a new employee is being considered for a position within a company, the potential employer may require the person to have their credit check performed for various reasons. For the employer, it’s a way to protect …