Industry Tips & Secrets
- Can I get someone’s credit report?
- How to Avoid Reverse Phone Lookup Scams
- Are the Results of my search on Best People Search guaranteed?
- Wireless, Landline, and VoIP Services: What is a Carrier?
- Identity Theft and SSN Randomization
- Free SSN Verification
- Cell Phone Numbers and the SearchBug Day Pass
- Searching Death Records
- What Are EHR and EMR Incentives and Penalties?
- SearchBug Monthly News
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: robocalls
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …