Follow Us For Daily Related Content!
- Locate Unclaimed Assets | Missing Money | Unclaimed Property
- Investors Should Capitalize on Private Investigator Services
- I have the SSN for someone can you find them?
- Can I dispute the results provided to me?
- Eviction Searches
- Judgement recovery – aka – Judgment recovery if spelled properly
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Wage Garnishment
- Is my Date with Destiny or a Desperado?
- How to Spot a Telephone Scam
- I Need to Collect on a Judgement – Part 1
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: social security administration
Social Security Numbers having the following characteristics are invalid or impossible: AREA, GROUP, or SERIAL are composed of all zeroes (e.g, 000-45-6789, 123-00-6789, 123-45-0000) AREA number 666 (never have and never will be issued) AREA numbers 700 to 728 (Railroad workers …
SSN Randomization is a project by the SSA in an effort to curb Identity theft victims in the USA. The Social Security Administration (SSA) changed the way Social Security Numbers are issued starting on June 25, 2011. Since 1973 SSN’s …
Just like in Jess’s blog, every time I have to complete a form at a bank or even at a doctors office they want my SSN. Since I’m in that industry I know all too well how SSN information gets …
Q: When I conduct a Social Security Number Verification some results show “Reserved for future use” what does this mean? A: Reserved for Future Use is a denotation defined by the Social Security Administration for numbers in states that have …
QUESTION: Are the Social Security Number validations you perform obtained directly from the Social Security Administration? Our company has new requirements in place and we need to insure that your verifications are an acceptable source. ANSWER: To answer the question …