Follow Us For Daily Related Content!
- Marketing Lists and Text Messaging
- Searching for Homes for Sale
- Tips & Advice on How to avoid eBay fraud
- Social Security Number Fraud Q & A
- How to find individual’s addresses by social security number
- Best PC tune Up Program – Registry Remove Replace Repair
- Can I get someone’s credit report?
- 6 Things You Can do to Keep Your Kids Safe at New Year’s
- Juicy Information About You on Computers All Over the World
- What Are EHR and EMR Incentives and Penalties?
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: telemarketing
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …