Follow Us For Daily Related Content!
- Identify A Phone Number
- Top 5 Song Searches on Google’s List
- Personal Information of Millions of American Voters’ Recently At Risk
- I Need to Collect on a Judgement – Part 1
- Identity Authentication
- Are the Results of my search on Best People Search guaranteed?
- I just want to find an old friend, can you help?
- The Google Search Background Check
- How to Locate and levy accounts – Part 2
- EHR Conversions: Steps and Tips
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: telemarketing calls
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …