Industry Tips & Secrets
- Wireless, Landline, and VoIP Services: What is a Carrier?
- Top 5 Song Searches on Google’s List
- How Does Google Work
- Searching Death Records
- Are Verified Searches Really Verified?
- iomega Sucks, American Express Rocks, get a Drobo!
- For Aspiring Entertainers: Using Databases to Find Gigs
- Skip Tracing | People Tracing
- Bulk Messaging
- Identity Authentication
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: telephone consumer protection act
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …