Follow Us For Daily Related Content!
- iomega Sucks, American Express Rocks, get a Drobo!
- How to Find out Who Owns a Phone Number
- Social Security Number Fraud Q & A
- SearchBug Monthly News
- DNA Swab without a Warrant
- Planning a Road Trip with Online Databases
- How Do I Get My Information Removed from the Internet
- Is my Credit Card Secure when I use Best People Search?
- Credit and Collections Compliance Alert
- Bulk Messaging as a Marketing Tool
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Tag Archives: telephone consumer protection act
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …