Industry Tips & Secrets
- Eviction Searches
- Providing your Social Security Number on Forms
- Marketing Lists for Hotels
- SearchBug Monthly News
- How Accurate are Searches?
- Celebrate May 2014 Holiday with SearchBug Specials
- Identify Phone Numbers for Cell Phone Text Messaging
- I have the SSN for someone can you find them?
- Are there Deep Dark Secrets that a Private Investigator Can Reveal?
- Can I dispute the results provided to me?
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Category Archives: Fraud
We hope this article helps you to spot a telephone scam. They are becoming more and more prevalent, especially as the largest growing segment of our population is the elderly. Answering the Call It’s happened to all of us at least a time …
There are over hundreds of thousands, if not more, of IP addresses used all over the world. The addresses are used to accurately identify the name and ownership association of a computer system, and can very often contain multiple IP …
Phishing: Phishing became one of the most costly and incredibly financially rewarding kinds of identity theft. Significantly more phishing scams are being operated as a result of organized criminal gangs, meticulously created and adequately financed in order to dupe even …