Follow Us For Daily Related Content!
- Searching for Homes for Sale
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Data Cleaning & Append Service Partner
- Free people search with social security number
- Are you a good consumer or a consumer from hell?
- I Need to Collect on a Judgement – Part 1
- Wage Garnishment, Locate Current Employer – Part 3
- How do I find out if someone is deceased?
- EHR Conversions: Steps and Tips
- How Do Use Your Customer’s Phone Numbers?
- Free SSN Verification
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Category Archives: Legal
Evictions are certainly not a pleasant event to encounter, but for property owners, it’s simply a part of the business on a daily basis. When a tenant fails to pay his rent for space that he is using, it is …
Attention credit and collections professionals. Debt collectors must continue to obtain prior express consent to call a consumer’s cell phone number when using an autodialer or prerecorded message. On February 15, 2012, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued a Report and Order …
I got this email today and only wish it were true. Do a search in Google for “Congressional Reform Act of 2010”, it seems that many Americans feel the same way! Congressional Reform Act of 2010 1. Impose Term Limits: …
Another way to be successful in Judgment Recovery is to locate your subjects Current employer so you can Garnish wages. With this information you may be able to collect a portion of their earnings (sometimes as much as 25%) until …