Industry Tips & Secrets
- Searching for Homes for Sale
- Lookup Phone Reverse
- How to find a phone number from name, city and state.
- Verifying Social Security Numbers
- Free Search Tools & Myspace Mapper
- Real Time Searches vs Static Searches
- Locate a person employment using social security number
- Why would No-Info be available for a VIN or License Plate (TAG) search?
- DNA Swab without a Warrant
- How Accurate are Searches?
- Background Check
- Cell Phone
- Government Databases
- Identity Theft
- Medical Records
- People Search
- Private Investigator Services
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
Category Archives: Medical Records
Which Number Should You Call? Whenever someone calls you, it’s helpful to be able to figure out whether that call was made from a landline phone or a cell phone. Why? If you can determine that it was a cell …
What are the Benefits of an EHR System? When doctors set up and implement a system of Electronic Health Records, or EHRs, they can improve patient care and reduce office inefficiency, sometimes in surprising ways. Basically, everything you do for …
Electronic health record (EHR) and electronic medical record (EMR) systems are revolutionizing the medical profession, so much so that the federal government has decided to reward doctors who set up these systems and punish those who do not. For the …